STONE TABLE

STONE TABLE

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nightmare?





















Last night i dreamed a judas' kiss
That i betrayed my lord
And somwhere from a distance
I heard a lions roar

The kiss was lovely bitter sweet
And took my breath away
I saw his hand with holes
blood was dripping on the floor
It burned into my very soul
I realized i had kissed the door
To live forever more

I felt ashamed for what i'd done
I was in trouble deep
my sinfull state i was aware of
Even in my sleep

And than i woke
Was wide awake
Inside my chest
I felt a pain
I never felt before
I thought i had a heart attack
But it was jesus knocking at my door


Lay your hands into these wounds
feel free to touch my side
Beware for i will come again
Like a thief in your darkest night

I love you like i love myself
And i will set you free
Hard hearted stubborn dying soul
Just give yourself to me

Last night i dreamed a judas' kiss
That i betrayed my lord
I realise that this happens daily
Forgiveness ever more


Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone4

No comments:

Post a Comment