STONE TABLE

STONE TABLE

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FALL OR STUMBLE




When i ever fall or stumble

when i might stumble or might fall

while repentance makes me humble

knowing that i’ve never given all



When i ever see my Jesus

and i’ll look upon His face

as the devil will accuse me

as i yield before His grace




When i stutter and i clutter

as i crawl toward the lamb

When His love will burn inside me

and will send a ray of light



When i whisper in the darkness

as i have stubborn go astray

when i cry for what i did

and for the words a didn’t pray

Just to hear His calling

far before my time

i can’t keep on ignoring

for he’s calling out my name

i’m not worthy, i’m not worthy

but He keeps calling all the same

Dear creation of my hands

How i love you

How i want you back again

to become a son of man

a special member of the band

How i want you to come over

How i want to hold your hand

leave the darkness to cross over

to another land

No comments:

Post a Comment